SPREAD LOVE 5-Days Group Yoga Retreat Holiday in Rishikesh
Group Yoga Retreat Holiday is provides Ladies & Gentlemen- Boys & Girls D GooD TriP chooses best of the location in Asia Pacific countries for yoga themed holidays and retreats every year. This holiday includes Guided yoga, meditation sessions sightseeing, dance activities and lot more @ Rishikesh, India which is also called yoga capital of India.
Press your refresh button now and Kick start your winters with short break from your lifestyle. Join us at D GooD Trip
Who should come for this retreat?
If you want to focus on any of the following you should be a part of this retreat:
- Love for Travel
- Love for rivers and mountain
- Break from fast moving lifestyle
- Learn Stress Management
- Learn Weight Management
- Get Flexibility in body
- Posture correction and body language
- Learn Meditation
- Get more focus in career
- Success in all aspects of life
- Healing from bad Relationship
- Feel fit
Detoxification in body
- Connect to yourself
Details and important points to note
- This retreat is for age group 18-49
- Yoga level will be beginner and intermediate
- Yoga styles- Hatha, ashtanga
- We only serve vegetarian food
- Please consider our cancellation and payment policies mentioned separately
- This is a group activity, we continuously choose remote locations close to nature to connect to inner self and create the best yoga retreat
- Yoga trainer will be certified professional trainer who can speak in English
- This is not just a yoga program, it is lot more. Please check inclusions and activities
- For solo travelers, please ask for shared room discounts
- This tour includes early morning activities like meditation and yoga
- We promote at least 8 hours of sleep
- Free and Personal time during day
- Please note this is not a Yoga Teacher training course, it is basic to intermediate level yoga retreat & holiday – D Good Trip!
- Daily Yoga training – personal yoga trainer for this group, 3 hours daily. 90 minutes session both morning and evening.
- Meditation – guided, 20 minutes daily
- Lessons on Ayurveda, weight management exercises, stress management activities, bring focus in your career, be top of competition everywhere, believe and connect with yourself.
- Trekking- short treks to nearby hills for 1-2 hours
- Sight seeing- laxman jhula and local market for personal shopping
- River Rafting – depending on climate conditions as per climate conditions
- Daily Free yourself session- ECSTATIC DANCE
: Start with some move on Bollywood numbers guided by us, open up, let go shyness, let go worries, let go tensions and then go by your move, dance the way you life, bring energy, leave your stress, open up, connect to yourself. Where Music is Your Teacher!
- Language English
- All vegetarian meals. Breakfast, lunch, herbal tea, juices and dinner in camp
- Airport transfers to and from
- Other activities like trekking, volley ball, dance activities, river rafting (16km, depending on weather conditions) and games
- Accommodations on twin/single sharing – as per package chosen in swiss tent
- Guided group yoga sessions in English
- Guided meditation sessions
- Bottled water
- Washroom toiletries
- Personal shopping
- Flight to and from New Delhi, India- IGI Airport (Ask us to book your flight with additional charges)
Namah Shivay this GooD TriP is located in a camp site near town in North India called Rishikesh. Rishikesh, Uttrakhand is located in the foothills of the Himalayas in the North of India. Rishikesh – has a pleasant climate for many months of the year. As its location is in the hilly terrains, the climate never becomes extreme type. Thus Rishikesh is one such tourist spot that can be visited any time of the year.
In month of November highest temperature is 28° Celsius and low is 14° Celsius
The holy city of Rishikesh lies at the bank of river Ganga. The region is surrounded by the Himalayas and falls under the climatic conditions of the western part of the Himalayas. The day remains pleasant and sunny with comparatively cold evenings.
Rishikesh is located 6 hours’ drive from IGI international Airport Delhi
- Vegetarian Indian food
- 4 meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch and Dinner
- Freshly cooked Low species and oil food
- Indian Breads and curries are served hot
- Fresh Fruits and Juices available to detox
- Herbal Tea
- Ask for Indian Beer- pay separately for the same